2020年10月12日月曜日

Fun at the beginning of college life - suits

 Hello, everyone. How are you  spending your college life?  Today, I would like to introduce a drama that I have watched a lot since I became a college student. 

suits

Suits is a legal drama that started in 2011. At that time, suits was being rebroadcast in Japan, and I watched it at noon when class ended. Suits is mainly composed of two male attorneys and is set in a courtroom or an attorney's office. I've watched a lot of overseas dramas, but it was very shocking because it was the first time that two men were so interesting in a legal drama. One is a lawyer who uses any hand to win ruthlessly, and the other is a gentle and straightforward lawyer.  Because such unbalanced two people are the main "suits", it is very attractive and very interesting. 












By the way, Meghan who appeared in suits became a queen after this drama. I was watching this drama before Meghan became a queen, so I was very surprised when Meghan became a queen.








Recently, the Japanese version of suits was broadcast on TV, but I personally think that the American version of  this Drama is more interesting. Suits is a little long as it is up to season 7.  However, it's so interesting that I'm still enthusiastic about it, so I definitely want you to see it.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Escape game - Prison Break

 Hello, everyone. How are you  spending your college life? I continue to be in poor  condition, Please be careful of your  physical conditio...